- 1: What color(s) are your socks?
- 2: What book are you currently reading?
- 3: What’s the weather like right now?
- 4: What is your middle name?
- 5: Were you named after anyone?
- 6: Show a sample of your handwriting!
- 7: Do you play any instruments?
- 8: What is your religion?
- 9: What was the last comic book you read?
- 10: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11: Sate 5 facts about yourself.
- 12: State 5 facts about your bestfriend.
- 13: State 5 facts about your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend.
- 14: State 5 facts about your appearance.
- 15: State 5 facts about your hometown.
- 16: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 17: Would you ever consider adopting kids?
- 18: Would you ever get an abortion?
- 19: What’s a strange memory from your childhood?
- 20: Do you think cheaters (in relationships) deserve a second chance?
- 21: Do you find the last person you texted attractive?
- 22: Would you date the last person you texted?
- 23: How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- 24: Name all of your siblings.
- 25: Do you have a good relationship with your siblings?
- 26: Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- 27: What was the last cd you bought?
- 28: Do you own any vinyl records?
- 29: How many songs do you have on your ipod/music device?
- 30: Turn on shuffle; what are the first 5 songs that come up?
- 31: Do you have/want any tattoos?
- 32: How many piercings do you have?
- 33: Can you sing?
- 34: Do you consider yourself a good student?
- 35: What was the worst trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
- 36: What’s a favorite movie someone else introduced you to?
- 37: Do you know anyone your age who’s had a kid already?
- 38: What is your heritage?
- 39: Do you like where you live? Where would you move?
- 40: Do you like the sound of your voice?
- 41: How long is your hair?
- 42: What was the last thing you drew?
- 43: Are you the type to make lists?
- 44: What’s your morning routine like?
- 45: Were you involved in sports in school?
- 46: Who is/was your favorite teacher?
- 47: Did you ever have to wear braces?
- 48: What are things you do when you’re nervous?
- 49: Do you like going out to eat?
- 50: [Whatever you’d like to ask]
thank you, kind stranger! I’m sending positive vibes your way as well! also, no need to be anon! :)
thank you, my wonderful & sweet anon! I genuinely appreciate the kind words! :)
yup! born & raised in socal. what about you, my kind anon?
I feel so bad right now. I’m supposed to go to Atlanta for 2 weeks in July for work with some of my coworkers. Usually my boss goes too. But this year she’s deciding she doesn’t want to because she’s also needed here at the main office in California. The guy I dated for a bit is also going (because his dad owns the company, etc. that’s kinda how we started talking and stuff). He is now dating this other girl that pretty much EVERYONE at the office (except for him, obviously) dislikes. And for the past few months they’ve exchanged a myriad of emails AT WORK during business hours talking shit about everyone at work. For a while it made me VERY uncomfortable just being in the office. Things have kind of gotten better since they’re both actually doing their work now. If my boss doesn’t go, there’s a possibility that this other girl may go. But she doesn’t know anything about the products or the company. And now my boss is thinking about going for me because she knows how uncomfortable I’d be if she did go. So now I feel bad.
Sorry for the block of text. I’d put it under a read more but I’m on my phone.
The death toll (according to the New York Times) is currently at 91, with at least 20 of them children. Children and teachers are still trapped in the school buildings.
My thoughts and hopes and words are with the victims, their families, and the survivors still stuck in limbo.
To my followers: I hope you’re all safe and sound tonight, as are your loved ones.